The Enova Vision
We have straight forward goals. Our aim is to:
- Keep profits and jobs in the community
- Reduce our region’s carbon footprint
- Create an energy supply model that benefits all socio-economic groups
- Establish an energy supply model that can be recreated by communities across the country, and,
- In the longer term, produce enough renewable energy locally to meet all of our customers’ energy needs.
The structure of Enova – with 50% of the profits generated by retail arm Enova Energy Pty Ltd being used to fund Enova Community – is also a first for this sector.
Enova Community’s charter is to bring solar to all households (the more solar we have, the more accessible and affordable it is) so that everyone can join the shift to renewable energy.