Energy Saving at no cost to you!
1. Only fill your kettle with the amount of water you need
2. Place your fridge away from heat sources such as direct sunlight and ovens, and allow air to circulate around the back of the fridge
3. Take shorter showers
4. Put extra clothes on if you are cold and take some off if you are hot
5. Use fans and natural ventilation where possible
6. Only heat or cool the room you are using and keep doors and windows closed when the air conditioning is running
7. Turn your temperature control to 18 – 20 degrees in winter and 24 – 26 degrees in summer
8. Use the washing machine at 30 degrees
9. Air dry clothes rather than using the electric clothes dryer
10. Turn off electrical appliances at the wall when not using rather than leaving them on stand-by.