A Solar Solution Just For You
There’s never been a better time to think about installing solar – it’s an investment in the future and it will help you reduce the amount of energy you purchase, as well as reduce your carbon footprint.
But there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution, and wading through the options can get complicated.
Determining the right solar system for you depends on a number of factors including:
- Your energy usage habits – what time of day you use the most energy?
- The size of your roof and it’s orientation to the sun.
- Do you have an existing system?
- How old is your existing system?
- What do you want to achieve by producing your own solar power?
- How much you can afford to invest in solar technology?
We’re here to help, so talk to our team who will assess your situation and work out options appropriate for your individual lifestyle, or for your business. Our energy coaches are here to guide you through our solar technology offerings and offer insight into which system, size, and brand best satisfies your needs.
There are a number of options when you decide to switch to solar energy. These are:
- A combination of solar you generate yourself, ‘topped up’ by energy purchased from the grid. This is a simple and cost-effective way to reduce your carbon footprint.
- If you want to – and have the capacity to – produce more solar than you can use, then Enova offers an attractive feed-in tariff rate for excess solar your export to the grid on the Solar Plus plan.
- Off grid installations are also being used in our area and they are increasingly more financially viable in instances where the cost of installing a new grid connection is prohibitively high. Enova partners with off grid experts who are very experienced in the custom design of off grid systems.
Looking for a Solar Installer?
If you’re looking to install solar, the Clean Energy Council provides useful resources. Check out their guide to installing solar PV for households here.
In addition, the Clean Energy Council accredits installers and we recommend you choose an accredited Clean Energy Council solar PV installer. Please visit their website for more details.