The Australian climate makes an ideal place to consider leveraging the power of the solar for your business.
Advances in technology continue to make it more and more viable to generate and use solar power for your business. The technology is constantly improving and becoming more affordable at an accelerated rate so now is the time to consider solar as a possible solution for your business energy needs.
When you install solar technology, saving money and creating a better energy future go hand-in-hand as solar panels help you reduce and save. If your panels generate more electricity than you consume, Enova offers a premium feed-in tariff for solar energy that’s exported by you to add even more value for your business.
Enova is Australia’s first community-owned energy retailer.
When you become an Enova customer, you’re joining a business that is dedicated to encouraging and ensuring that solar solutions become broadly available and more affordable to businesses.
We’re a local business that works with other local businesses. When you support Enova, you can be sure your money is staying local – creating jobs and enabling communities to develop its own clean, sustainable energy resources.
There’s never been a better time to think about installing solar – it’s an investment in the future and it will help you reduce the amount of energy you purchase, as well as reduce your carbon footprint.
More and more businesses are looking at the value of solar – it’s an investment in the future and sustainability for your business not only reducing the amount of energy you use but reducing your energy footprint to create a better energy future.
But there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution and wading through the options can get complicated.
Determining the right solar system for your business depends on a number of factors including:
- The type of business you operate.
- The time of day you use energy and how much you use at different times.
- The size of your roof space available and it’s orientation and access to sunlight.
- Are you looking to install a new system or augment an old or existing system?
- What do you want to achieve by producing your own solar power?
- How much you can afford to invest in solar technology?
There are various options when you’re looking to implement a solar energy solution for your business. These are:
- Depending on the variables above, you use all the solar generated energy produced and your business is then ‘topped up’ by energy purchased from the grid at different times. This is a simple and cost-effective way to reduce your energy bills and carbon footprint.
- If you want to – and have the capacity to (in costs / roof space etc) you may be able to produce more solar than you can use, and benefit because Enova offers an attractive feed-in tariff rate for excess solar exported to the grid that can again reduce your energy costs overall.
- Broader energy solutions such as battery and solar combined are becoming increasingly popular and more financially viable in instances where the cost of may have been prohibitively high.