Working with Enova
We’re currently looking for an Accounts Assistant.
If you’re interested in working with us, then there’s a couple of things you should know.
We have two main criteria for employing contractors or staff.
Firstly, we have a strong commitment to providing jobs in our home-base of the Northern Rivers, in Northern New South Wales, so you need to be a local.
Secondly, we’re a small start-up. We need people who are self-motivated and who can demonstrate initiative. We need people who have flexible skill sets and attitudes to match – people who are willing to be ‘hands on’ and happy to pitch in and help any area of the business as the need arises.
We’re a small team of people who are passionate about doing things differently, and making our customers smile, so if this sounds like your kind of place to work keep up to date via Facebook and here on our website.
For general applications please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, consider volunteering to help the community via our volunteer energy coaching or help with our admin or marketing team to support them as we grow.
Accounts Assistant – Job Description
Would you like to join our community owned, renewable energy company?
We are looking for a full time assistant accountant to join our energetic team in the Byron Bay office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the accounts payable and receivable process, ensuring compliance with GST regulations and
- corporate delegations of authority
- Manage depreciation schedule and fixed asset register
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Assist with financial audit enquiries
- Assist with annual budget and forecast preparation
- Preparing bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with billing
- Assist the CFO as required
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A relevant degree in accounting or bookkeeping qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role
- Advanced excel skill and preferably experience using Reckon Accounting software or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
To apply for this position please forward your CV and covering letter by 17 March to CFO, Kylie Redden. email@example.com.